Thursday, May 1, 2008

Yay for Sadie!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!! Sadie's cast came off today...finally!






The doctor gave her a very good prognosis and actually couldn't believe how quickly she healed and how much she has been using her knee already. She still has to be monitored...becauese I caught her picking her scabs...so back goes her helmet. The poor thing! But hopefully in two-weeks time, for her last visit before we move, she will be at 100 percent. It doesn't look as bad as the pictures show. Oh, and for the record...I am not the only one, the purple cast with the hearts was put on by girlfriend at the vet...so see, she is even SPOILED rotten over there!


I will miss her vet a ton, as well as the rest of the staff at the vet that we have been going to for nearly 2 years. Weird how attached you become as well as how trustworthy you become with certain people. They will definitely receive a gift from us upon our departure.

One last thought...imagine me with a child!? Oh lord, help me!




No comments: